Become a Guest Blogger!
Share your favorite books with Booklust Forever readers by becoming a guest blogger. Guidelines for guest blogging are simple:
- Choose a book you have enjoyed and want others to read. Let your enthusiasm be your guide. You can see if your book has already been reviewed on the blog by typing the title in the SEARCH box at the bottom of the sidebar.
- Write a review that tells a bit about the “who, what, where, and when” of the story. But most importantly, talk about the “why.” Why are you so enthusiastic about this book? We don’t have a word limit, though most reviews seem to run in the 300-500 word range.
- Include a brief bio of yourself, and a link to a blog or website if you have one.
- Send your review via email to: Nancy Pearl [email@example.com]
- Read our Policy about comments made on this blog, which also applies to guest posts. Please note that we will edit typos and incorrect word usage. However, we want to hear your voice and style, so we will under-edit in terms of syntax or tone.
- We will let you know if and when we can post your review. Guest posts and comments are reviewed by volunteers, and we will do our best to contact you as soon as possible.